21.9.09

65/365

A Painting for my friends

something this year that really hurt me to the point of sadness was the fact that I could not make it to one of my best friends wedding. This person has been there for me during my youth and has taught great things about how to live your life. As most of you know I just got a job in Buffalo NY and the wedding was in Oregon.
I didn't have the money or the vacation time to go witness my two friends unite through marriage. I remember him calling me to ask my measurements for a tux and having to tell him that I can't make it, after that call tears just kept falling. It eats me up inside and there is no way to express my regret...

this painting will soon have a picture of their daughter that I will send to them as a wedding present.

I love their family dearly
for everything they have done for me.

ZV

0 comments: