28.9.09

76/365

Field of wet sunflowers

This weekend was interesting for me...
I went to a soccer game. It was a glorious time.
Then I stayed the night with a family and had some
good conversation.the next day I went to church in a
neighboring town and hung with some of the youth in
my area. In between doing this I listened to the
book, Three Cups of Tea, a very inspiring novel that has
convinced me to, after my years in youth ministry,
pack up and make a change for people in simple need
of food, shelter, water, education, etc. There is no doubt
in my mind that I will achieve some sort of change
within a body of people. I am thankful for my stubbornness
because sometimes it is certainty, no matter how delusional
or truthful it is, that gets people to believe in your cause.

ZV

0 comments: