19.2.10

142/365

I need your help.

This is not one of those illusions where
your supposed to find something in the
white box. This is just me saying I would
like your help with something. Allie and I
creating an art-show in Buffalo for the LGBT
(lesbian, Gay, Bisexual,trans gender) community.
We want to express the fact that if you look at
the heart of a person things like who they choose
to love fade away. We'll be having open submissions
for the show but Allie and I will be doing some paintings
and next Tuesday I am taking shots of
the Gay mens chorus for the show as well.
What I need from you:
We need a title for the art-show.
something very short and to the point.
We don't want anything very vast like "Diversity"
something more like "Beyond the Surface"
so....
If you think of anything awesome send it to me on
facebook and I might be the title of our show.
Thanks friends.

ZV

0 comments: